Glance Leather Industries takes its commitments to its clients, staff and the wider community seriously.
Our key policy documents are as follows:
Equal Opportunities Policy
Social Work Policy
Glance Leather Industries works in a variety of areas that can be found in our products page
INFORMATION ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Statement of Policy
• We fully agree with the principle of reduce, reuse and recycle. We use electronic communications within the organization and with clients to minimize the use of paper. We aim to make our booking system paperless and where possible most records are kept on systems rather than paper files.
• We are working to reduce travel to work by adding busses for labor and promoting car sharing in order to reduce individual travel hence reducing carbon emission.
• We are working to reduce our emissions at work and have installed energy efficient lighting.
• We aim to build an integrated approach so that environmental improvements in one area do not have a negative environmental impact on other areas of business operation.
• To regularly provide information and communication to staff to promote an awareness of the Environmental Policy and encourage a sense of environmental responsibility. Where areas for improvement are identified, we will work to implement updates and changes, as necessary.
• We are cautious about pollution caused by noise and water. Therefore necessary arrangements are made that are constantly checked and updated. We recommend and ask all of clients and affiliated individuals to take care of the environment and ask others to do the same.
INFORMATION EQUAL POLICY
Statement of Policy
CLIENTS PRIVACY POLIVY
COMPANY PRIVACY POLIVY
information or our practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Glance Leather Industries, Nader Town, FatehGarh Road, Sialkot, 51310, Pakistan. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you when we get in contact with you or vice versa. We also collect information given on websites and other media. How do we use it?
We use personal information collected in the following ways: To notify you about the on-going production process, new products and processes development and for business relation development and marketing purposes. Changes to our policy
SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY POLIVY
Glance Leather Industries is committed to create a better working environment for their employees by implementing and sustaining social accountability requirements to provide and ensure their basic rights.
We believe in educating our workers and supplier / contractors on the policies and procedures to maintain the highest ethical standards. Conforming to:
Labor Law of Pakistan.
Company Code of Conduct.
SA 8000 Requirements.
The company is confident to declare that through its intention and efforts, it can motive employees, produce better quality of garments and create a culture of continuous improvements..